To ensure business' maximise their development potential, MTK Konsulting will deliver value adding, innovative and flexible approaches to drive results for both people and systems to ensure business objectives are clearly achieved to deliver sustainable value adding solutions.
The key to our success is ensuring our values are present in every business relationship.
• Building long term relationships with clients
• Participative approach in all projects to facilitate client ownership
• Always acting with honesty and integrity
• Creating and sharing new ideas to ensure clients success
• Delivering beyond clients expectations in products and services
• Implementing sustainable business solutions
• Applying holistic, flexible methodologies to all situations
Mary Morris founded MTK Konsulting in January 2000. Driven to making a difference in the way businesses value their human capital.
Mary has developed best practice methodologies to ensure all projects deliver beyond clients' expectations.
Mary is a human resource professional with extensive strategic and operational experience in delivering innovative approaches to human resource development in Australia, Canada, India, Singapore, China, USA and the UK.
Mary's qualifications include a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Diploma in Human Resource Management, Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training, Accredited Results Life Coach, Accredited Emotional Intelligence Instrument, Hay Group, CLS360/CBS360, Disc and HBDI.